Children's Drop Support Harness
Drop Support harness is a unique, upper body harness that wraps around the user’s waist, chest and torso, with an attached central handle running the length of the torso. The support handle is a point of contact between the user of the harness and the person assisting the user (“assistant”).
- One-Time purchase for years of fall support
- More control over falls to reduce injuries
- Support Handle allows for a higher grab then a gait belt to reduce back strain
- More control over forward facing falls due to the shoulder and chest straps
- Being able to manage the directional fall to avoid hitting objects that can cause injury
- Aiding in fall prevention in dangerous parts of the home: Kitchen, Bathrooms, & Stairs
- Assisting Parents & Grandparents around the home and standing up from a seated position.
- Limit Wheelchair Usage
- Adjustable for a snug fit
- No unwanted hanging straps
- Walk Unrestricted